I am interested in the nurse practitioner portion of the medical field for many reasons. I have always wanted a job where I can help others and work with people. The medical field is of great interest to me and I think I would genuinely enjoy my job as a nurse of some sort.
- Bright outlook for jobs in the future
- Less schooling than a doctor
- Allows time for a family in the future
- large enough salary to support a family
- Several years of schooling
- rigorous coursework
- difficult to get accepted into nursing programs
It is important to be aware of the pros, cons, and job outlook for your potential career choices. I have placed a few links to information on my top three career choices. In addition, I inserted a link that contains specific job opportunities within the nursing medical field. I am even more excited about my future career after reading about the breakdown of these jobs.